Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. What food is commonly eaten on Shrove Tuesday?
2. On what mode of transport will you find spokes and a chain?
3. Complete this famous David Walliams book title: The Ice _________
4. You get this colour when you mix blue and yellow.
5. Its capital city is Buenos Aires.
6. Doc Martens are famous for making ________.
7. In digital time, write 48 minutes to 1.
8. What is the Irish word for 'sandwich'?
9. A world-famous board game that involves letter tiles and forming words.
10. Colcannon is a famous Irish dish involving two common garden vegetables. Can you name them?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to Friday's Quiz:
8. Lady Gaga
10. Ash Wednesday