Today's Just-2-Minute Quiz (April 22)
Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
- April 22 is celebrated as World _ _ _ _ _ Day.
- How many colours are in a rainbow?
- Who was the first American president?
- Who was the first president of Ireland?
- In which Irish county is Mellifont Abbey?
- In which town was the first All-Ireland Hurling Final played?
- A scientist who studies rocks is called a what?
- What type of creature is a Bombay duck?
- How many bones does a shark have?
- What is the closest star to Earth called?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tonight.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to yesterday's Quiz:
- The White House
- The Grinch
COME BACK TOMORROW TO CHECK OUT ALL THE ENTRIES BELOW! HATS OFF, YOU GUYS!