Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. What is the capital city of Finland?
2. Who wrote the book War Horse?
3. Complete this Niall Horan song: 'Slow ______ '
4. What is the name given to the pipe at the rear of a car that emits fumes?
5. Bramley and Pink Lady are types of ______ ?
6. How many children are in the Loud family, from the TV hit The Loud House?
7. Where will you find a spine and a blurb?
8. What is the meaning of this Irish phrase: scáth fearthainne?
9. Where will you find amphibians living? _______ and _______
10. Models Mondeo, Fiesta and Mustang belong to this car brand.
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Shout out to James and Ella who answered all of Monday's questions correctly!
Answers to Monday's Quiz:
5) Lough Neagh
8) Santa's Little Helper