Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. Who normally uses an anvil?
2. Where in Ireland will you find the ancient Newgrange burial site?
3. What is the name of the frog in The Muppets?
4. How many surfaces on a cuboid?
5. What is the Irish word for 'ambulance'?
6. Complete this famous children's book: The ________ Giant in Town
7. What club does Norwegian footballer Erling Braut Håland play for?
8. Name the colour of the rainbow that begins with i.
9. What is grown in paddy fields?
10. In what continent will you find the city of Bogota?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to Tuesday's Quiz:
2. Micheal Moorpurgo
9. land and water