Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. In what Irish county will you find the town of Templemore?
2. What does an Entomologist study?
3. What does the H in W.H.O. stand for?
4. In what US comedy sitcom do characters Rachel, Ross, Pheobe and Joey feature?
5. Who presented the Late Late Show before Ryan Tubridy?
6. What is the Irish word(s) for 'daffodil'?
7. This country's flag is a horizontal tricolour, with white, blue and red stripes.
8. Who wrote the book: Journey to the River Sea?
9. What is the next number in this sequence? 85, 74, 63, 52, 41, ___
10. Which famous artist painted Starry Night?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to Wednesday's Quiz:
2. County Meath
3. Kermit the Frog
7. Borussia Dortmund
10. South America