Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. What does the Irish word 'friochtán' mean in English? (6,3)
2. What are the small plastic discs called that people wear in their eyes, in place of glasses? (7,6)
3. Name the most visited art museum in the world. (6)
4. You get this colour when you mix red and blue. (6)
5. Bono is the lead singer of this Irish band. (2)
6. The earth is positioned between Mars and _ _ _ _ _ (5)
7. What defining feature does a cyclops have? (3,3)
8. We inhale _ _ _ _ _ _ , we exhale carbon dioxide. (6)
9. What communication device is Alexander Graham Bell credited with inventing. (9)
10. What is the capital city of Scotland? (9)
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow. Alternatively, you can answer these questions in the form of a crossword.
Just click here and follow the instructions:
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to Thursday's Quiz:
5. Pat Kenny
6. Lus an Chromchinn
8. Eva Ibbotson
10. Vincent Van Gogh