Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. In what country wil you find the Leaning Tower of pisa?
2. What is an aardvark also known as?
3. What is the name of Simba's evil uncle in Disney's The Lion King?
4. Two lines that form a right angle are called _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
5. The Irish word for this is séipéal.
6. This country's flag is a star-striped banner, with 51 stars in the top left-hand corner.
7. Porridge is made from this.
8. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is a superstar singer, better known as what?
9. A pack of rhinos is called a charge. True or False?
10. Which comes first -- Easter Monday or Ash Wednesday?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to Friday's Quiz:
1. Frying Pan
2. Contact Lenses
3. Louvre, Paris
7. One eye