Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. What continent is the country Honduras in?
2. What is a baby elephant called?
3. What is the highest mountain in France called? It's French for 'White Mountain'.
4. Complete this 2019 movie: The Kid Who Would Be ______
5. What is the occupation of Tony Ross?
6. How many counties beginning with C are there in Leinster?
7. What sport was Ken Doherty World Champion in?
8. Where will you find the blurb of a book?
9. What river rises in the Shehy Mountains on the Cork/Kerry border and runs 65km to Cork city?
10. What nationality is famous children's writer Hans Christian Anderson?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to yesterday's Quiz ... thanks Scott, 10/10:
10. Potatoes, kale cabbage and scallions (onions)