Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. This choclate bar was once called a Marathon.
2. UV rays relate to what object in the sky?
3. What are the chances of rolling a 5 on a dice?
4. In Monopoly, what do you usually get when you pass GO?
5. Who stars as Poppy in both Trolls movies?
6. What is the name of the Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga duet from movie A Star in Born?
7. What country does Megan Rapinoe play soccer for?
8. Name the seven dwarves.
9. In what sport do you use chalk and a rest?
10. What is an easel used for?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Answers to Thursday's Quiz:
3) Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
10) 7 -- Africa, Asia, Antarctica, Europe, North America and South America and Oceania/Australia.