Right, before anyone asks you to do anything, be ready to shout: IN TWO MINUTES! As that's how long it will take you to complete this, we're thinking. OK, enough of the intro, we want answers ... NOW!
Ready. Set. Go!
1. What is the Irish word for 'bridge'?
2. Which country's flag is red and white with a maple leaf in the centre?
3. We inhale oxygen, we exhale what?
4. How many counties in Ireland begin with the letter w?
5. What is the name of the planet nearest the sun?
6. What are astronauts called in Russia?
7. In what country did the last Summer Olympic Games take place?
8. Cirrus, stratus and cumulonimbus are all types of what?
9. In what sport do you use a shuttlecock?
10. How many continents are there in the world?
Right, imagine the comment box is now your ANSWER BOX. Get typing -- we'll pop up the brainboxes and their answers tomorrow.
Send this, share it, get your mum, dad, brother or sister to do it! Quiz time is fun time ... and bragging time if you beat the rest!
Well done to Katie, who scored an impressive 9/10 in yesterday's quiz!
Answers to Wednesday's Quiz:
5) Four sides
6) Bon appetit
8) Cacao Tree
If you didn't see it, have a go at working out the questions! Now, there's a challenge.