Hello, everyone, and welcome to this week's NEWS FLASH HOMEWORK CLUB!
Ok, so, for those of you who are new to this, it's quite simple -- below are your five activites for the week. Two are audio (quiz and mental maths challenge), while the other three involve reading and writing. You can do one, do some, or do all. It's really up to you -- especially if your teacher has not given you a list. They won't take too long, and you will be able to find out how you did every Friday, when we post the answers in an audio post - just like the quiz and maths challenge - from 9 A.M. onwards.
So, click on the pictures below to access the activities ... and enjoy!
Click on the picture to hear this week's quiz.
Click on the picture to take this week's maths challenge
In this month’s Editing Activity, we need you to find the 8 incorrect spellings.
10 questions based on this issue's news pages
1. In what year did Fungie first appear in Dingle Harbour?
2. What was the name of the spacecraft which landed on Bennu?
3. What does UCC stand for?
4. Who found Ruby?
5. In which country is the Nazca Desert?
6. In which country is Bedfordshire?
7. In which Irish county is Lismore?
8. Fungie is a __________ dolphin.
9. NASA discovered water on which moon crater?
10. Which great Irish saint lived at Clonmacnoise?